View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004, 05:48 PM

Default Re: Details Details!!

[ QUOTE ]
"Turn: A diamond. I think and check, crazy fish goes all-in. Right as I am prepared to call, the player on the button calls the all-in. I fold."

So the fish didn't raise you all in on the turs you checked he went all in you folded. Look if you want to play no limit hold'em as a weak tight calling station that's your call. All I am pointing out is it is wrong to limp with AQ as a "rule" and it is also wrong to give draws painless draws. That's all! Just my humble opinion.

What is this stuff about YOUR GAME I thought you were talking about a Single Table on line. Where some of the worst players on the planet live - that's why I like them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike,

Might want to stick around for awhile before coming out firing like this. Jason is no weak-tight calling station and I guarantee you that he doesn't like AQo "as a rule." Only in this particular spot, where his arguments about why make a lot of sense.

And grouping all "Single Table on line" games together is ridiculous. The PP $215s are not inhabited by "the worst players on the planet".

eastbay