View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 08:06 PM

Default How do I find my \"stupid\" button?

I just starting playing live tourneys a few weeks ago.I just came back from my fifth one feeling completely retarded once again.
On Party I consistantly make money on sng's.On mtt's I make it to the money 20-25% of the time,made the final table 11 times and won once.Live ring games I'm disiplined and consistantly bring home money.
On the live tourneys I've played so far I've turned into one of the Party idiots that pay my bills.Somehow my circuits frizzle out and I make ridiculous moves that I never do online.Things that I laugh at when I see other fools do them.Today in an Omaha 8 tourney I burned off my entire stack sticking with top two pair with a flush draw on the board and someone raisng the whole way.I even tossed in my last few chips when the third diamond hit on the river.The lucky man who got handed my stack on a silver platter turned over his set that he didn't need anymore since he now had the nut flush.Online I feed on others stupidity like this.
The other night at an nl tourney I raised 60% of my stack in lp with 2 limpers in the pot with AKo.I throw AK away quite a bit,I have no clue what came over me.
I love online tourneys and I love live ring games.What the heck could be turning me into a fish like this?
How do I find my "stupid" switch and shut it off permanantly? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]