View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 06:47 PM

Default Re: Frozen account what to do?

I've always believed that it leads to higher rake in the long run and less promotions.

Party have in their T+C for affiliates that they are (something like) "Strongly discouraged" to offer rake back and similar deals.

Whilst rake back is not something I would (in this modern era) advise against, it still needs to be dealt with discreetly and by someone who you trust if it is to work.

I personally don't get my rake back, nor do I offer affiliate deals, but I am grown up enough to realise that for some people this is a lot of money.

I just advise that people do such things carefully and if it works out against them, not to whine about losing something that they were lucky to recieve in the first place.

Remember it is believed that the sites can see your Neteller transactions, so that won't provide enough cover if you are researched.

I don't believe anyone will get their account frozen purely for this behaviour but I do believe that anyone changing ID and the suchlike to claim something that party are trying to discourage can only expect to be made an example of.

Lori