View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 04:45 PM

Default Please review this hand

I've been at the table about an hour, but there have been quite a few player changes. The table has been rather strange. One round the players seem aggressive and the next round or two they are extremely timid. The only player I have any decent kind of read on is the button and they are slightly loose, but not generally aggressive.

All comments are appreciated. I don't want to give any more information as I don't want to color any of the responses.

PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls.

Flop: (11.50 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
UTG checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks, CO checks, <font color="CC3333">Button bets</font>, UTG folds, Hero calls, MP3 folds, CO calls.

Turn: (7.25 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, CO checks, <font color="CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls, CO folds.

River: (9.25 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 11.25 BB