View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 09:10 AM

Default Re: I will never play at Zerorake.com

Its funny though part of the reason these people are such harcore zerorake supporters is because they probably missed out on a rake rebate from party, and you happen to be getting that rebate lets hope they dont report you as easily as you reported them or your rake sharing affiliate just might be banned, possibly turning you into a zerorake supporter.

For the record Im not a huge zerorake supporter, but Im not going to get mad when someone spams for a site that could save me thousands of dollars if successful.

I don't get a rake rebate from anywhere because I play within the rules, I have advised most people to take rebates and some not to, depending on their own criteria.

However any site that needs to stoop so low as to spam message boards to the extent that they did, and then spam a competitor is clearly just not going to have the funding required to maintain a decent site.

There are levels of risk, I can't and won't say that zero rake is 100% doomed to failure, because that would be unfair.

What I can say is that based on past experience of new sites, the more desperate their spam, the more likely they have been to pull a fast one on their customers.

For previous instances of obvious sites to avoid see NightorDay and Choice.
Both had a policy of apparently good bonus/lure, both ripped off their customers (unless something changed whilst I was away) and both spammed these boards heavily.

I can't see anything wrong with downloading the software, but I wouldn't recommend anyone deposit at a site that uses such desperate measures.

Remember there is no rake, so the affiliates are likely on very little, leaving the only option that it is most likely the owners that are spamming everywhere.

Lori