View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 08:38 AM

Default Re: From Losing to Breakeven... How do I now turn profitable?

for future multi-hand posts, chop the action when you fold. this keeps them shorter and prevents more information than you had being revealed.

hand 1: flop is a raise or fold situation. if you stay in, you must get the face cards out and play for the odds that he doesn't have the Ace. with the rainbow board and no real straight potential, you are definitely looking at a pair. it may be a 9 or an Ace though. once the CO calls, I might fold.. he'll see the turn when you raise and there are a lot of face cards he may pair up even if BB doesn't have the Ace. EDIT: I'm starting to reconsider.. I'll see what others say.

hand 2: you raised PF, bet the flop. they may put you on TP and not the flush. after you whiff, you must bet the turn. they are passive and playing scared of the board.

hand 3: the flop raise doesn't mean you are behind, unless you had an outstanding read. however, it is heads-up, so you don't need to protect your hand. the 3-bet would be for pure value. I'd do it. hopefully he didn't have KT.