View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 07:52 AM

Default Re: I will never play at Zerorake.com

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar till:</font><hr />
So if i came to your table and said pokerstars was the greatest site ever you would never play there because of me?

Its funny though part of the reason these people are such harcore zerorake supporters is because they probably missed out on a rake rebate from party, and you happen to be getting that rebate lets hope they dont report you as easily as you reported them or your rake sharing affiliate just might be banned, possibly turning you into a zerorake supporter.

For the record Im not a huge zerorake supporter, but Im not going to get mad when someone spams for a site that could save me thousands of dollars if successful.

[/ QUOTE ]

There seems to be a lot of misenterpretations here. At the occation I was playing 4 tables and this guy comes to every friggin table writing this. Hence it is not just one table. Let me clarify again: I am not discussing the contents of the spam, I am trying to express my opinion on spam in the chat at party. I now realize i chose the wrong subject of this thread and i apologize for that.I feel this type of behaviour is inacceptable! So what can I then do in order to express my opinions in this case?

1. Nothing and accept the fact that morons will always pollute the environment with spam.

2. Try to counterfeit their actions and report them plus try to give them a bad reputation.

3. Turn chat off and miss other players chat wich may give some tells.

I chose number two as this made me fed up, this was the 3rd spammer during my 1 hour session.