View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 05:07 AM

Default $25 if you guess right

the battle of the earn went into extreme mode this week - after a crappy time last week it started with a bang and i was the lazy $4,000 up by tuesday - some dribbled away before i lost $4,500 in 90 minutes on thursday

the worm turned quickly today and my morning session started $2,000 up in around 20 minutes before rounding off for a $3,500 win for the day over about 1,800 hands

i suppose new monsters will appear when you greatly accelerate the number of hands you play - bring it on - i'm excited

the cash cow taunted me this morning with news of a likely fat end of financial year bonus she gets in a couple of weeks - a few weeks at the usual win rate will do

no sign of burnout - the guy at my local music shop smiles broadly at me when i walk in - my CD collection has grown dramatically as i require more and more music to listen to - i'm experiencing a ry cooder fetish currently although the clash remains the best music to play poker to

after a good player last week this week features the new chook on the block in the 15/30 game - i checked his results as i looked up this hand - i have played 2,100 hands against this guy - he has seen 62% of the flops with a PFR of 20% - he loves the SB and defends 80% of the time - he is $1,500 in front - i'm looking to cash in my investment so the start of every session is spent looking for him

usual rules - only posters from the short handed forum from the last week and its not neccesary to nominate suits to win - a small hint that i dont reckon anyone will guess right this week

i get KsQh in the SB and its folded to the chook on the button and he open raises - did i mention his steal % ? - 46 - i 3 bet and the BB folds

flop is 7c Jh 5d - bet/call

turn is Qc - bet/raise/3 bet/cap

river is 4c - check/bet/call

stripsqueez - chickenhawk