View Single Post
Old 08-04-2004, 09:57 PM

Default Re: astroglide/ question for you

his stats are in the very thread that you started.

on my dial-up line it takes a little while for screen-shots such as astro's to fully load or show-up or whatever....so you may have to wait it out.
anyway, it's somewhere around page 7 or 8 or so.

not to speak for astro....but for my situation i just play the cards for the most part. there are a few players on each table who i will either recognize as a rock or a maniac (so i can either really respect their raise or i can re-raise to isolate the maniac).
and the pokertracker notes/stats export thing helps a lot too....but these games were beatable before that feature came along.

if someone caps PF with J6o i'll make a note on that player....but sometimes i'll miss it completely because i'm out of the hand and on a different table.

anyway, astro's stats are pretty impressive...but there are other players like me who can pull off 1-1.5BB/100 playing anywhere from 4 to 6 tables.
it really shouldn't be that tough at all to beat the 2/4 and 3/6 games for a measly 1BB/100.

to get to astro-like levels i'll certainly need to improve my game and his screen-shot stats will serve as a reasonable goal for me to try to attain in the next few months.