View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 12:17 AM

Default RESULTS

To recap, Hero has 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and the BB is the preflop raiser and sole aggressor.

Turn: (10.25 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero ... took you advice and folds, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, CO calls, Button calls.

River: (14.25 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, MP2 calls, CO folds, <font color="CC3333">Button raises</font>, BB calls, MP2 folds.

Final Pot: 19.25 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 19.25 BB, between Button and BB.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by BB (19.25 BB).</font>

Results below:
BB shows Ks Qc (two pair, kings and queens).
Button shows 5s 6c (two pair, eights and fives).
Outcome: BB wins 19.25 BB.

When I posted this I thought the turn was a closer decision than those that responded. If I put BB on AK, AQ, KQ, KK, QQ, and AA, I still have about 3.8 outs against him. I'm right on the edge when I call and if the herd plays along... well, Vegas was built on that mentality. Now that I think about it, the 9c is probably not so good for me in a group this big. I know it's heresy to think that someone could have the flush draw, but someone could (and probably did) have the flush draw. Thanks for your responses.