View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 09:57 AM

Default Re: Boy, I really sucked today.

so did i. here's a hand i played 40-80 at commerce this morning around 5:

i had QQ in the bb. someone limped and some lady raised and two players called including some fat chinese kid who is pretty tightish. i 3 bet and they all called. 1 million dollars in the pot.

the flop was T42 rainbow. there's a lot of action between me, and the fat chinese kid and some other straggler who has nothing. when the fat kid (and by fat mind you i mean way fatter than me) 4 bets the flop i realise that im fuucked and that he has flopped a set of 4s (or tens or deuces). fuuck me. so i call and straggler is in there.

the turn is an 8. i bet, in complete denial of what i know to be true. sure enough fat kid raises me. i say "fuuck this, you flopped a fuucking set of 4s didnt you?" he gets angry and says "what do you think im putting all this money in with you know i have you beat. youre drawing to two outs. i have you beat." i yell "well fuuck this" and slam my chips down to call like a retard.

i check the river blind. it's a Q of course. he bets, i checkraise him and say "there! fucck you! dont fuicking call raises with pocket 4s anymore.". the whole table laughs, the kids calls. i show my hand and bring in the pot. i feel sick to my stomach. why do i act like such an assshole all the time? i hate hold em, i hate it so so so much. it's evil. fuuck i feel bad, what a mess. im so sick of playing bad, so sick of taking these people's money, so sick of the crying and whining and sociopathic behaviour. i need to get a grip.

hope that helps dave.