View Single Post
Old 07-18-2004, 10:16 PM

Default Re: Bankroll fluctations

I don'tthink mocing down and bankroll have anything to do with each other AND I think the 300BB is ludicras.

The ONLY reason ther is a 300B thing is IF you are in a position where you can not put more money into a game.

I'm pretty sure that many people here IF they went ruin - could find $50 to put in and play again.

NOW - as for the question - You move down when you feel you are over matched AND the tricky thing is that you MUST be honest with yourself.

If you are playing and getting beat and no longer feel comfortable with you bank and the limit - MOVE DOWN - do NOT play with scared money.

You might be having a run of bad cards but if your head is not into that size of game, move down for a few hundred hands until you get your confidance back.

Playing poker with out the confidence factor will only get you in trouble and even if you win it will not be as much as you could have. and the thing that MANY people do not realize is that the diference between a winner and a loser is very small.

If you miss 2 BBs an hour in wins or call a couple BBs to many you are, BAM a loser. It's a fine line between winnign and losing and you need every weapon. If you are thinking you are up to high, you are not playing the perfect game.