View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 10:47 PM

Default Re: ZeroRake exposed. And that\'s all I have to say about it.

I'm MartyZero. And you're a complete tool.

You claimed everyone but you was a prop (four out of five at the table), you claimed one of the players knocked you offline (saying you hadn't been knocked off since yahoo) and you intimated that we could see your hole cards because we all folded when you raised preflop w/ AA.

You also said I wasn't playing competetively because I went for the check-raise on the river with my boat but was checked behind and didn't get to bet. You then berated me for playing 42suited for 15 minutes, despite the fact that I was the BB.

When I said "we" at the table, it wasn't "me and ZeroRake", it was "we" as in "all of us at this table that you are calling cheats and liars". You were extremely poorly behaved at the table, and caused two of us to leave. I assumed you were just another tin-foil hat "I'm only losing because the deal isn't fair and everyone's cheating me" kind of guy, and am disappointed to find out it's someone I've admired at twoplustwo.

I don't have any association with ZeroRake or any other site, I just play poker and try to have a good time. I understand that many of you have it in for ZeroRake because of the behavior of a couple of posters, but I don't see any reason to accuse the players of being cheats and liars.

I'm going to keep giving ZeroRake a chance because I believe in the concept. I also tried to make a go of it with Choice because of their rake rebate. I'm willing to spend some time and miss out on some of my normal supplemental income for the chance that poker will become cheaper and more profitable in the long run for me.

That said, I play most frequently on Party and Party Skins and have been extremely happy with them. I've referred several friends there and to none of the smaller rooms, because I think you have to have a certain comfort level with your game and your bankroll before you start taking chances on a room with few games and a solid chance of stealing your money.

You didn't prove anything tonight, but you did accuse one honest player and fellow twoplustwo member of being a cheat and a liar, and I hope if we ever end up at a tournament together you have the class to apologize over a pint.

Martin