View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 10:18 AM

Default Re: Question for syntax and other Zerorake supporters

[ QUOTE ]
I want to see your answer to this syntax also

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you dont. Canuck, I am not involved with zerorake in any way shape or form. Your guess is as good as mine.
Ive never seen more then 18 people on the site so I can't even tell you that there really were 50 players and now they are "missing". This isn't the X-files though, so I'm sure theres a rational explanation, I think Synergistic made it pretty clear.

[ QUOTE ]
And one more thing. We know rake sucks but the at least it makes it very unlikely that the site will take off with your deposits. Think of it as insurance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I don't talk to that biitch MS Sunshine anymore, but why don't you ask him how much rake he paid at Pokerspot before allegedly losing $54,000 when the site closed its doors and kept his money.

I doubt that the site is set up for a scam. It seems they are spending a lot on advertising so far(sending an installation CD bagged with the new issue of Cardplayer to subscribers) and 14k in freerolls the next two weeks

You can check out this press release on yahoo

Anyway, I can't and won't tell you the site is 100% trustworthy, you'll have to decide that for yourself.