View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Absolute TGIF reload bonus

they send you a player's card in the mail.
it took almost a month for me to receive mine.

but they are having a 35% bonus up to $210 (or something like that) initial-deposit special for july only.
and they seem to be offering other frequent reloads although i dont know if that will continue obviously.

and as i said before....the TGIF coupon i got is good through August 13 on any friday reload if you send them the e-mail. so you may be able to get your rewards # in time to take advantage of that offer too.

even if you can't take advantage of whatever the offer is this friday for whatever reason you may want to consider absolute anyway.

i signed up with absolute about a month ago....and have acquired $800 in bonus-money through various reloads ($90 of which i have actually cleared).

the software is bulky and also resource-intensive for some. and the game selection is minimal. the site will NOT blow you away.
but at least their cash-outs are fast (but you have to 48-hours from last deposit before being able to cash-out).

they are having a ton of reloads lately so i'm just stocking them up for a rainy-day...kind of like what i'm doing with the UB-SNG's.