View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 03:23 PM

Default Re: Dids\'s WSOP \'05 Get Less Fat Incentive Plan.

Anyone who is on the atkins diet is an idiot. I would almost go so far as to say that anyone who buys a diet book and reads it is an idiot. If you are going to buy a book buy a basic nutrition book.

I think the intelligence of america hit an all time low when Dr.Phil weight loss book became a bestseller. who buys a book on how to lose weight when the author and guy on the cover IS A FAT MAN??!?!?!?

I'll break it down for you plain and simple, as a poker player it should be easy to lose weight cuz its all a numbers game. Calories in vs. Calories out. When the out number is higher than the in, you lose weight.

There is 3500 calories in a pound of fat, so if you eat 250 clories less a day and burn 250 more clories a day then usual, you will lose 1 pound of fat a week. Anything higher than a 1,000 clorie a day defecit and your body starts doing funky things like not burning fat, but muscle instead, thats why if you see any diet that advertises weight lose of more then 2lbs a week ITS NOT ALL FAT!!!!!!

Its simple, eat healthy and exersise. You follow that one simple sentance and you will lose weight and save hunders of dollars not having to buy stupid deit books or gimmicky exersise equipment.