View Single Post
Old 07-11-2004, 02:30 PM

Default Re: Rush Limbaugh Poll

[ QUOTE ]
It is sad to see a poll like this...While I don't agree with what Rush says I dont think this poll is fair...I listen to the show because it is entertaining...The man goes out of his way to push people's button...(apparantly it has worked on you)...I was a political science major and I know the lack of sense of humor most political diehards have whether they be right or left wingers...No where was there an option for "I find him entertaining while I don't always agree with him"...You may hate the man for his politcal views and you are free to do so but millions of Americans listen every day for numerous reasons...You just insulted many people because of your hate...You should just learn to change the channel if you don't want to listen...Anyways have a good day.

[/ QUOTE ]
"I just insulted many people"... Rush Limbaugh insults many people every day! At least when his show is on.

"You may hate the man for his politcal views." I don't hate Rush Limbaugh for his political views. My problem with him is that he speaks his views as if they were the TRUTH and he has millions of disciples that happily spread his pathologic lies and skewed ideas.

In addition to this, I dislike Limbaugh for WHAT HE IS. Which is a pompuous, arrogant, hypocritical windbag.