View Single Post
Old 07-10-2004, 09:00 PM

Default Re: my GF\'s middle name

[ QUOTE ]
It may be time to tell her to grow up.

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure that would be the healthiest way to help our relationship grow. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

actually, she would have every justification in the world to demand that i grow up...certainly far more then the reverse. yet she never does this.

i would certainly rather have her, interesting little quirks and all, then have to deal with many of the judgemental wives and GF's out there who are so disapproving of this poker thing regardless of how many times you show them that you are a winning player in the long-run.
no offense to the many who have significant others who have a difficult time understanding....i know how it is.
i'm just glad that she doesn't happen to be one.

she doesn't question my ways and nor do i hers.

okay....other ideas...i like the whole 'mug' thing...except for the fact that her madre no habla englais.
our conversations don't go too much past 'hola. como estas? buenos noches' etc etc.
and she likely wouldn't tell me anyway.

i might try to narrow it down to see if it's 8 'different' letters....number of consonants, etc etc.
but even when if i do this...i really can't get any further then typing out all the possibilities myself.

anyway, thanks for the suggestions and my apologies again to those who think i'm wasting anyone/everyone's time.