View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 04:27 AM

Default Re: Low limit in Vegas

The Monte Carlo 2/4 is SSSOOOOFFFFTTTT!. Just play good cards and hope not to get sucked out. When I was there I didn't play any 4/8 (because I didn't have 300BB yet at that level) but I bet that game was soft too.. They usually have a half kill in some of their 2/4. In hindsight I should have played as high as I could go! Please don't flame! One must be able to look at bets as just chips...not money!

btw...I would just play in the evening...I went down at about 7:00AM and there wasn't a soul in the cardroom. Dunno when to head down there... 5PM to 8PM??. I think about 3:00AM or so is when it all starts to break up. Just good players left (I guess I had to leave then wink).

I don't have experience at other card rooms there.. Visit LA..those games are softER!

I have recently posted a question about equivalence from online to B&M in this forum. In my experience...I haven't found a game that I was scared to play in at B&M. (obviously I have to move up eh?)

If you have some cash...go for it! Play the 4/8 game at MC. If you just want free drinks play the 2/4 and get loaded.. believe me...you can STILL clean up. btw.. order 2 at a time.

Bellzz