Old 07-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Just The Facts Just The Facts is offline
Senior Member

Default Syntax = Segor = Too much even for RGP

At least a dozen similar threads can be seen at rec.gambling.poker

All messages from thread
Message 1 in thread
From: Lew Green (lewgreen@earthnospamlink.net)
Subject: Zerorake is probably a scam and Segor a sleazy Shill

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: 2004-07-02 20:41:46 PST

Why did I start this thread?... well... it seems to me this [censored] segor,
who is not nearly as stupid as his posts suggest, but is rather a smart,
greedy insider at zerorake... he is loving all the flames he getting because
it makes the boards full of HIS headlines... Headlines he chose about
zerorake... happy, promotional headlines! It ends up looking like this:

Zerorake is fantastic new site!
Zerorake fantastic new site! (critcism by rgp member)
Zerorake is fantastic new site! (response by shill)
Zerorake is fantastic new site! (insulting flame by rgp member)
Zerorake is fantastic new site! (response by shill trolling for
more insults)
Zerorake is fantastic new site! (more insults given)
etc. etc. etc.

I don't know if Zerorake is honest or not (but their conduct so far on RGP
is terribly negative) but if they are going to use these tactics I suggest
EVERYONE not respod on the shills posts with their happy headlines... ONLY
respond with a new negative one you start... like "Zerorake is probably a
scame" or "Segor can only get an errection if a prostitute deficates on his
tongue"

They want to get people clicking to the site... so probably the very best
thread responces don't even mention Zerorake's name. They don't deserve all
this advertizing they are getting from rgp.
Post a follow-up to this message

Message 2 in thread
From: Segor (anonymous@hotmail.com)

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: 2004-07-02 21:01:43 PST

You are right! My cover--blown! I am toast! What will I do now?

On Jul 2 2004 11:41PM, Lew Green wrote:

> Why did I start this thread?... well... it seems to me this [censored] segor,
> who is not nearly as stupid as his posts suggest, but is rather a smart,
> greedy insider at zerorake... he is loving all the flames he getting because
> it makes the boards full of HIS headlines... Headlines he chose about
> zerorake... happy, promotional headlines! It ends up looking like this:
>
> Zerorake is fantastic new site!
> Zerorake fantastic new site! (critcism by rgp member)
> Zerorake is fantastic new site! (response by shill)
> Zerorake is fantastic new site! (insulting flame by rgp member)
> Zerorake is fantastic new site! (response by shill trolling for
> more insults)
> Zerorake is fantastic new site! (more insults given)
> etc. etc. etc.
>
> I don't know if Zerorake is honest or not (but their conduct so far on RGP
> is terribly negative) but if they are going to use these tactics I suggest
> EVERYONE not respod on the shills posts with their happy headlines... ONLY
> respond with a new negative one you start... like "Zerorake is probably a
> scame" or "Segor can only get an errection if a prostitute deficates on his
> tongue"
>
> They want to get people clicking to the site... so probably the very best
> thread responces don't even mention Zerorake's name. They don't deserve all
> this advertizing they are getting from rgp.

Posted using RecPoker.com - http://www.recpoker.com
Post a follow-up to this message

Message 3 in thread
From: GambleAB (anonymous@hotmail.com)

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: 2004-07-02 21:05:21 PST

It's amusing how you make baseless accusations while never being able to
reply with anything substantial to any kind of criticism.

On Jul 3 2004 4:01AM, Segor wrote:

> You are right! My cover--blown! I am toast! What will I do now?

Posted using RecPoker.com - http://www.recpoker.com
Post a follow-up to this message

Message 4 in thread
From: Segor (anonymous@hotmail.com)

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: 2004-07-02 21:14:02 PST

How should I reply to "Segor is sleazzy shill!"?

Tell me... I keep saying I am not--nothing. I keep asking for one of you
morons/affiliates of PartyPoker to prove I have anything to do with
ZeroRake.com except play there and want others to come and create
action--STILL NOTHING. It is you, moron, who has it all figured out and
who "knows" that I am a shill, who has said nothing constructive and/or
substential. Not, me, I am simply saying: "There is a better way to play
today! There is A site that offers cheaper games!" You are pathetic! How's
the job hunt going? Still working on your resume? Go, get them tiger!

On Jul 3 2004 12:05AM, GambleAB wrote:

> It's amusing how you make baseless accusations while never being able to
> reply with anything substantial to any kind of criticism.
>
> On Jul 3 2004 4:01AM, Segor wrote:
>
> > You are right! My cover--blown! I am toast! What will I do now?

Posted using RecPoker.com - http://www.recpoker.com
Post a follow-up to this message

Message 5 in thread
From: GambleAB (anonymous@hotmail.com)

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: 2004-07-02 21:17:42 PST

Thanks for proving my point.

On Jul 3 2004 4:13AM, Segor wrote:

> How should I reply to "Segor is sleazzy shill!"?
>
> Tell me... I keep saying I am not--nothing. I keep asking for one of you
> morons/affiliates of PartyPoker to prove I have anything to do with
> ZeroRake.com except play there and want others to come and create
> action--STILL NOTHING. It is you, moron, who has it all figured out and
> who "knows" that I am a shill, who has said nothing constructive and/or
> substential. Not, me, I am simply saying: "There is a better way to play
> today! There is A site that offers cheaper games!" You are pathetic! How's
> the job hunt going? Still working on your resume? Go, get them tiger!
>

> On Jul 3 2004 12:05AM, GambleAB wrote:
>
> > It's amusing how you make baseless accusations while never being able to
> > reply with anything substantial to any kind of criticism.
> >
> > On Jul 3 2004 4:01AM, Segor wrote:
> >
> > > You are right! My cover--blown! I am toast! What will I do now?

Posted using RecPoker.com - http://www.recpoker.com
Post a follow-up to this message

Message 6 in thread
From: Lew Green (lewgreen@earthnospamlink.net)

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: 2004-07-02 21:31:08 PST

"Segor" <anonymous@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GcqFc.18826568$Id.3105012@news.easynews.com.. .
> You are right! My cover--blown! I am toast! What will I do now?

Well, there are 2 choices:

A. You are as smart as you appear -- and a shill for zerorake -- and are not
likely to get rich any time soon as even 500 players if by miracle you
manage to pull it off is going to put you guys on a tight cashflow and
beyond that you will get competition from sites with more credibility.
Interesting how you have anonymous email, never talk about any other sites
where you play or what your user name is there...

B. You are as dumb as you appear -- not a shill -- just a golly, gee gomer
poker newbie, wanting to share his experience so generously with all of us,
who is stupid enough not to realise that:

1. His neteller posts are assinine -- there's no screenshot of a real
account -- incredibly easy to type up and fabricate

2. We're not going to believe someone as stupid as you could actually go on
the site first day with no bankroll, find an affordable game at a dead site
with 12 players on line, make money, geta cashout back to Neteller in
lighting speed (for no reason -- why the hell would you cash your $60 back?
Your underfunded for even a 1/2 game at that... ) and then is stupid enough
to leave just $20 there thinking it's enough to play 2/4 with -- and then
miraculously appear here in 24 hours telling us how he's turned the $20 into
more profits! And just netellered them out of the site he LOVES so much!
Wooo-hooo!

3. The surest sign this place is dangerous is IF (by miracle) everything
you posted is true! In that case they are feeding you wins -- a very small
investment for them to make to get publicity and word of mouth. And if they
are salting the first players with positive experiences -- then they will
have no trouble doing the opposite later. In fact I haven't heard from
ANYONE who has lost there! Not one losing session! Not even $10! Wow!
Heard from a guy who made $156 heads up in 20 minutes! But not a word from
the guy who lost it railing about how the river was crooked! (which would
be normal here!)

4.No one is going to think this isn't a fishy way to open a site -- with no
endorsements -- no face in front -- and no promotion except spam on rgp,
beta testing period where they get a group of interested players playing for
fun money and prizes like Fulltilt is doing -- before launching real play
and expecting people to trust them with their cash.
Post a follow-up to this message

Message 7 in thread
From: Segor (anonymous@hotmail.com)

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: 2004-07-02 22:15:59 PST

On Jul 3 2004 12:31AM, Lew Green wrote:

> 3. The surest sign this place is dangerous is IF (by miracle) everything
> you posted is true! In that case they are feeding you wins -- a very small
> investment for them to make to get publicity and word of mouth. And if they
> are salting the first players with positive experiences -- then they will
> have no trouble doing the opposite later.

hmmmm... you know what, this could be the case... but then again, I can't
really tell you for certain the sun will rise tomorrow... HOWEVER, I
didn't play 2/4 right away, I made a 100 before I set down. Then again,
you never played on a site without rake. I made a savings of $67 in
rake... consider that, too...

> In fact I haven't heard from
> ANYONE who has lost there! Not one losing session! Not even $10! Wow!
> Heard from a guy who made $156 heads up in 20 minutes! But not a word from
> the guy who lost it railing about how the river was crooked! (which would
> be normal here!)

Althou this is the case, have you heard MUCH from anyone who lost on any
other site. In general... I mean do you ever hear a loser say: "I lost
50,000" last year, or do they reply: "Oh, I broke even" or "I lost a
little"...

Posted using RecPoker.com - http://www.recpoker.com
Post a follow-up to this message

Message 8 in thread
From: Lew Green (lewgreen@earthnospamlink.net)

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: 2004-07-03 00:00:11 PST

> hmmmm... you know what, this could be the case... but then again, I can't
> really tell you for certain the sun will rise tomorrow... HOWEVER, I
> didn't play 2/4 right away, I made a 100 before I set down. Then again,
> you never played on a site without rake. I made a savings of $67 in
> rake... consider that, too...

How did you make $100? I downloaded the site 2 days ago... I checked it at
many different times... never more that 2 to 12 players! Never saw a table
below 2/4 going... they would have had to have a 50c/$1 table going for
hours for you to grind up to $100... unless you got very, very lucky on
first day, first table, first hour! And still -- I never saw a low limit
table seated!

> Althou this is the case, have you heard MUCH from anyone who lost on any
> other site. In general... I mean do you ever hear a loser say: "I lost
> 50,000" last year, or do they reply: "Oh, I broke even" or "I lost a
> little"...

Yes segor! We hear all the time! Bad beat stories! "This place is fixed!"
posts -- all the time. And a new site, especially a "rake free" one --
would be a prime target for an unlucky loser to come here and rag. Really,
this other guy (who also seems like a shill) who posted he made $156 heads
up in the only table he could find in no time at all -- his first time
playing there -- it would be not at all unusual for the guy who lost the
$156 to come here and rag on the site. But maybe he's just another lucky
new player -- or dump recipient!

Listen, if you are for real -- keep doing what your doing -- let them give
you cash -- and keep taking it OUT as fast as you make it -- because the
gravy train will come to an end.

And it's reckless to reccomend people risk their money here -- If they can
get 500 players they can be viable on a shoestring budget... If they get
1000 they could become solid. Personally I'd think about trying it after
1000 members -- and I'd want to see someone like a Lee Jones speaking up for
management.

That said -- I KNOW what the rake takes -- and there are card rooms that
rent chairs and don't take rake btw -- and yes, people at any true no rake
site will win a bit more... lose a bit less... and last longer... but weak
players will still bust out... strong players will still bust them out...
and variance will still occur to all types of players... snapping away much
of $100 they sit down with at at 2/4 table in a heartbeat on some unlucky
occasions!

> Posted using RecPoker.com - http://www.recpoker.com

Post a follow-up to this message

Message 9 in thread
From: Segor (anonymous@hotmail.com)

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: 2004-07-03 00:14:57 PST

I was on there man... I made my money in 2/4 and just last few hours on
1/2. The games were quick, shorthanded. 2/4 around noon ro 2,3pm was where
I made some money. took a 100 to 200 and just now 200 to 250. cashed out
another 50... I had few bad beats, but let me tell you, more than often we
didnt go past the flop... very tight, very aggressive... GREAT GAMES! good
players...

> How did you make $100? I downloaded the site 2 days ago... I checked it at
> many different times... never more that 2 to 12 players! Never saw a table
> below 2/4 going... they would have had to have a 50c/$1 table going for
> hours for you to grind up to $100... unless you got very, very lucky on
> first day, first table, first hour! And still -- I never saw a low limit
> table seated!

What are you saying? "lets all sit back and wait!" guess what happens
then? nothing! no action at all... I thought we played this game because
we like to take things into our own hands... I am not going back to work!

> And it's reckless to reccomend people risk their money here -- If they can
> get 500 players they can be viable on a shoestring budget... If they get
> 1000 they could become solid. Personally I'd think about trying it after
> 1000 members -- and I'd want to see someone like a Lee Jones speaking up for
> management.

Where? who rents a chair online? tell me , I ll go there right now!