View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 05:46 PM

Default Re: Zerorake.com- Revolutionary for online poker players

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It is the fish that make a poker site, not the rake. If they can attract fish and provide good support then I would consider them. We shall see.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. If they get sufficient traffic, handle money reliably, and have players of skill levels similar to those at the other sites I play at, this place will obviously be a great deal. However, I'd rather pay a rake and play against people I'm confident that I can beat than pay no rake and face only fellow 2+2ers. My biggest concern here is that it's mostly the savvy players who will understand about the cost of rake and gravitate to this. That could lead to many sharks and few fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you worry about what it isn't, you are not looking at the long term. A new site that offers such a revolutionary idea needs support by those that realize the long term potential. We are talking the potential to save 100's of millions in rakes. This is a gigantic day for online players. My view is, it deserves immediate support by all of us who have been paying thousands and thousands in rakes to other sites. If we don't support it, the raked sites will never get the hint that we care about rakes.