View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 03:32 PM

Default Re: I think there is a misconception about \"the misconception\"

Why do you insist that I have some sort of agenda. I don't, let it go. Thats a personal attack, what is wrong with you.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, if you can make the accusation that you think I might have "an agenda". Then Im sure you've given it some thought. Please tell me what one or two possible agenda's i might have that are consistent with what I have been saying. Be a sport and back up you accusation.

As far as your other comment goes. I started playing online poker my first year of college. Now, Im a graduate student in software engineering. I have little disposable income and don't get to spend a lot of hours developing my game. For now, I play at the limits I am comfortable with my budget, sometimes I'll go half a semester without playing much. I like what I do, and I don't have aspirations to quit school and go pro, but I think I could if I wanted to give up what I've worked for so far. However I have taken well over 15k out of those games over the past few years and that's helped me pay for some nice things my fellow students can't afford. When Im making 100k a year developing software, playing the bigger limits will be a quite profitable hobby.