View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Problems w/ aztec riches poker (long reply - sorry)

[ QUOTE ]
Believe me, that was the first thing I did. I recieved an e-mail stating that I have "played 151 raked hands". I was planning on playing more, but I like to see how well they both would handle my end of the bonus. So, far they are both not lokking to good. After all this trouble I just tried to cash out from aztec. That is when the whole new set of problems occured.

[/ QUOTE ]

deacsoft,

The email below was sent to you last night. Your item is shipping today and you will have a UPS tracking number by 8pm EST. You can also log into your Poker Source Online account at any time. If you do you will see that your item is marked "shipped".

EMAIL SENT 6/22/04:

"Thank you for signing up for online poker through Poker Source Online. Your account has been confirmed and your order is being sent to our fulfillment department. Most orders ship within 24 hours, but please allow up to 96 hours. You should get a tracking number directly from UPS to this email address after the package ships. If you have a bulk mail account, please check it. UPS emails end up in there often.

Once you receive your package, please go to our forum area and post about your Poker Source Online experience. You are automatically entered to win a free set of 500 chips on your first post. It will give you a chance to let others know just how good our service is, and give you an opportunity to chat with other Poker Source Online customers. You can access the forum through the following link: LINK REMOVED BY PSO NOT TO SPAM THE FORUM.

I would also like to tell you about our referral program. Poker Source Online gets 45% of its business by other satisfied customers “spreading the word”. To show our appreciation for “spreading the word,” we give $10 for each referral. A referral counts as a confirmed signup at ANY of our featured sites. Please click the following link for complete information: LINK REMOVED BY PSO NOT TO SPAM THE FORUM.

Don’t forget to check our website under promotions for all our current offers. The promotions change every month and we are continually signing up additional partners. LINK REMOVED BY PSO NOT TO SPAM THE FORUM.

Finally, I would like to thank you for your business and encourage you to bookmark our website.

Thank you,
The Poker Source Online Team (Mike, Jay, Peter, Michele, and Cindy)
www.pokersourceonline.com"