View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 04:29 PM

Default Re: haha, i resent being on that list.

[ QUOTE ]

Also we use definitions so that we all have a common ground to speak to. That is the definition of the word harass. If you have a different definition or anyone else does, it doesn't mean anything. Now the conventions of this board might be such that vulgarities mean nothing (despite the terms and conditions), but that doesn't mean that granny's posts are any less harassing. That's what they are, plain and simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, you are interposing your own interpretation of harassment. It is clear you see GM's behavior towards PTTM as harassment. Fine, but not everyone else does, nor does it seem she has quite crossed the line per the forum's sensibilities.

If it makes you feel better, I wrote a post yesterday asking GM to let it go, etc. But, whether she chooses to, should be GM's decision. Of course, many others also felt GM should back off, and they voiced their opinion. It seems to me that all those requests have made somewhat of an impact...see, its rather simple, really.

Of course, GM has a history here, and many "know" her; therefore, she is given the benefit of the doubt. If a troll came on and began a flaming war, that may be something quite different.