View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004, 08:23 PM

Default Re: Problems w/ aztec riches poker

1) Yes, the policies you describe are not player-friendly. If they are intended to protect players, I believe that plays a role distantly second to their own interests: encouraging players to reverse cashouts and potentially keeping fraudulent deposits.

2) Did you sign up for this site as part of PSO's free chip promotion? I assume that you did, as there is very little reason to sign up with the site otherwise. If you did, then the problems you describe are outlined pretty clearly in a number of threads on the forum there. Some of them include posts by myself and others from 2+2, complaining about exactly the same things you are- I'm certainly no fan of Aztec's customer support. But if you read these accounts from the numerous other players, you would know exactly what to expect. After reading through some of the horror stories, I sent my info in immediately following my cashout request, as well as an e-mail indicating my cashout preference. They still screwed it up, mind you- but I knew I had done everything from my end to make the process smooth.

In short: I agree with you completely- Aztec Riches Customer Service= Bad. But the player can attempt to allow them fewer chances to be so bad if they do their homework.

If by chance you did signup with AR outside of PSO, then ignore the majority of what's above, and excuse my assumption.

- Redmen62