View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Support for David Ross

Hi there outs,

I can give you a quick update if you like. The 15/30 games have treated me very very well. I am playing less hours and making more money than ever. I'm sure I'm due for a downturn sometime soon, but I've only had 2 losing days in the last 2 weeks and each loss was less than $500. I have averaged over $4K / week since moving to 15/30. The hours I used to play ring games have been spent on tournaments as I continue my quest to get better there. I haven't had any success in the multi tables, but have done quite well in single table and 3 table tournaments. I'm hoping to use the earnings from the smaller tournaments to pay for the multi buy-ins.

As far as the book is concerned, I am working on it. It is not my intention to simply put the 52 updates together, rather I'm hoping to tell the year in more of a story format. My intention is to write 4 chapters and present it to publishers and get some reaction. I have no intention of writing the entire work and then finding out no one is interested. I have trouble believing anyone would really want to read this, but if there is any interest I will proceed.

My biggest reason for doing this is to try and establish some legitimate income for this year. Even if I only earned a small amount from doing this, for tax reasons I would have a source of income, making my gambling winnings tax free.