View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 04:12 AM

Default Re: LAP\'s at Commerce $200 NLHE tables

[ QUOTE ]
First, if this was heads up, knowing his modis operandi, would anyone call all-in?? I would think not, just due to the odds..a wired pair is still the favorite.

It does not matter if the pair is the favorite, what matters is the pot odds. You have pot odds to call against QQ-22 even though you may be a slight dog. Of course, he could have AA or KK in which case you are in trouble, but he could also have AQ in which case you are in great shape (I'll assume someone would raise all-in with 22 would also do so with AQ).

I also think you need to call here against a LAP just to establish that you will not be pushed around.

Paul

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though it's 53% (for the 22) vs. 47% (for the AKo) {as given by twodimes.net}, you're stating that I have the pot odds to call. This is because I already have 25 of my 200 in the pot? [3+5+25+200=233, the blinds, my raise (discounting the limper) and the 200 raise; vs my 175 to call... giving 233-to-175 or 1.33 for a 1.12.. is this correct?)

Once again, this is if the pot was HU. With the limper going all-in, this is a fold?