View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Single table Tournament poker

I think this is a pretty great idea. Wish I had the talent and the know how to do it myself.

A few things...

You said you were not sure about an introduction listing rules and such. Since you are aiming this book at low limit buyins I think it is something that is needed. Most players at the lower limit buyins are new. Plus it is fills pages. People that know will skip it. People that don't know will say the book is incomplete. I would say remember your target audience.

On the complete had history of 1-5 tournies. Personally, I would love it. I really like being able to get in and see why people did what they did, or tried to do something. I say include it, or atleast send me a couple with your analysis.

Publishing, I have no idea. I am sure you will get better info from others, but you might check in to an e-book if nothing else pans out. You might check in to that anyway because of the profit margin. I don't know. More to think about on that because of sharing etc...

I really don't see much out there for this target, yet. If you can get something good out quicker than others you win.

Good luck with it. If it isn't an arm and a leg I would pick it up.

pdx

If nothing else comes of it, I would love to give it a read.