View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 02:59 PM

Default Re: Anybody with a 50%+ in the money:SNGs?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it's no need for me to get touchy, homie, because you're the one that seems to have SUCH a problem with my thinking that you choose to point it out as FLAWED. so what if i gave a small sample of SNGs that i cashed in or gave accounts of bad beats that kept me out of the money, what's it to you? i never used those examples as PROOF that i could sustain those numbers. if you go back and read my previous post and another one earlier, you'll see that i USE THEM FOR "MY OWN" PERSONAL REASONS, such as personal motivation to get BETTER AS A PLAYER. also you those beats and statistics as ways to self-analyze my play and figure out where i went wrong and where i can improve. this is, you're so focused on MAKING AND SEEING ONLY YOUR POINT that you failed to see why i do what i do.
another reason i do what i do is because of positive visualization. i take those bad beats way in my mind, replace them with positive outcomes (such as making the money), and then focus on how those results translate into a winning player. conversely, this positive visualization (being the winning player i want aspire to be) then creates a positive mental attitude. it's this attitude that helps me strive toward being a consistent winner and i get positive reinforcement and reaffirmation when i get the results i envisioned in my mind.
so, to you, if that type of positive thinking is flawed, then that's on you. your opinion on my FLAWED thinking has no bearing on my successfulness as a player. it's this very type of thinking that's made me a good player. i have no doubt that with a more experience and improvement in skill, this type of thinking will aid me in becoming a great player. understand, understood.

[/ QUOTE ]

What?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you don't know by now, you're never gonna know.