View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004, 05:30 AM

Default Would you bet in this place?

A pretty fishy 20/40$ live holdem. I just changed my seat to get position over 3 calling station, who play almost every hand. This time I'm in late MP (3 off the button) and I limp in with 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] after 4 players already limped in. Folded to the weak playing button, who raises. Everybody calls and seven players see the flop:

5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Checked to a player in EP, who bets, I call, as well as the other players, button raises and we all call.

Turn: K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

It's checked to me and I bet with my double gut-shot and flush draw. Button calls and we lose 3 players. 4 (including me) to the river:

River: 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Checked to me and I check too as I missed. Button checks and one of the EP, who has 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] takes down the huge pot.

Ok, where are my mistakes, did I play the hand allright? Fold preflop? Raise the flop? Check the turn? All comments appreciated....