View Single Post
Old 05-10-2004, 08:33 PM

Default Poker Tracker notes

I feel stupid for posting this, but I'm still unclear how to use this feature correctly. I guess maybe part of the problem is the export and import are backwards to what my brain expects. I dunno. Anyways, I somehow keep generating spurious .txt files when I try to do an import (or is it export?), which I think are supposed to be backups, but... BTW, I only care about notes in party - I don't care if a "limped K4o utg" or "maniac" notes make it into my poker tracker database, all I care about is that these comments don't get overwritten when I export from PT to PP. My usage is this: I make notes on players in part while I play. Then at the end of my sessions I shutdown party and try to do both an import and an export, to sync up the two peices of software. It seems like sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I don't always get the {{ pfr af etc etc }}} notes for the new players to show up when I restart Party Poker. And I'm not sure why there are extra files being generated, sometimes of a different size than Notes.txt. What precisely am I supposed to do, given my described usage pattern?