View Single Post
Old 04-28-2004, 12:02 AM

Default Re: Honesty on this site..

[ QUOTE ]
I also think some people even lie about the advice they give sometime. Crap like, "ya, I fold KQs out of the big blind if its raised. There's a good chance you're dominated, blah blah blah."

With the distribution of the hands I'm given at Party Poker, if I were to play the way some people on here say they do, I would never play a hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Strange statement. If you're implying some people talk a super-tight game but you don't think they're capable of always playing that way, I completely disagree. Don't underestimate the power of discipline in some people.

You can have a very good player, but even that doesn't mean they necessarily have to have rock solid discipline, or super tight preflop play.
A lot of people prone to looseness assume that everyone gets bored at some times and starts lowering their starting standards. When, with some, this just isn't true. They can play that way ALL of the time. And without much of a struggle.

If you don't mean this then I really don't see what you are getting at.
[Note I'm not talking about making bad folds. Bad folds are bad, whether you are a Zen master of discipline or not.]