View Single Post
Old 04-22-2004, 07:30 PM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand
Default Re: Mirage 20-40: Play This Hand Against Me

[ QUOTE ]
Feeney's book is very good at discussing these topics and if you haven't bought it yet, I recommend that you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

But as you know, there is a big difference in just reading it and seeing it in practice. This is where i got hung up. I think i actually had the right read, but since i rarely play against someone like this, there was a conflict for me as for what to do. Like i didnt believe it was actually happening. The old,' ...could he be? naawwww...' crap.

Im curious enough to call since i may still be in the lead, but not confident enough to 3 bet here. Unless im willing to fold for a 4 bet.

But after reading through the thread so far, I guess it's a raise/fold spot. If you're going to call it, raise it. Which the more i think about it, and i thought about it ALL DAMN DAY [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img], a raise is the play.

I also remember dyno posting a hand kind of like this awhile ago where he did this with something like AQ. I think that hand involved you in the pot also, if i remember right.

So, at first read, i pussed out and called like a little girl sucking a lollipop.

Good thread.

b