View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 03:53 AM

Default Re: Results and Thoughts

I would believe so, especially against someone like me who is capable of folding for 1 bet on the river, and now have the chance of making the pot heads up with the other potential losers, who have showed 0 agression through the entire post flop play.

I'd be shocked if any regular poster here would bluff at the river after the pot was 3-bet and capped preflop, then bet and called in two places on the turn.

Hey you're right he could be value betting, but I've watched this player play, if you read my initial post it says I'm playing 10-20 with the same faces, therefore I have a line on all their play, and UTG isn't a very good value bettor.

I think you underestimate what players will bet, even the ones you think you have a good read on. That's a recurring pattern in a lot of your posts.

It's way too expensive to be practical, but I think you'd really gain a lot by calling everyone down every time you played a hand for a session, just to see the garbage that they'll bet and the crazy bluffs they'll occasionally make.

Now please do me a favor, and see if you could find any other errors I made in my previous posts and bring them to my attention this way I can clarify for you what exactly it is that I mean to say.

I'll do us both a favor and not bother. All I'll say is that you should drop the persecution complex. I'm not spending half an hour at 4 AM replying to your thread for my own benefit.