View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 05:27 AM

Default Re: 30-60 canterbury...gettin frisky

hi worm
there's a built -in type problem that you can't do anything about really, but it's just interesting to note that pre-flop, your call rather than 4 bet from the BB indicates something other than AA, KK or QQ. this is because the button is 3 betting. but eh worm, there's nothing you can really do about. i think you must call pre-flop, and chip worm, i love the post flop. played brilliantly. check-call and check-raise the turn weak button. it's just that can you feel the less than stellar environment you're in here?

worm i'll tell you. this post has me stumped. i just don't know. i would like to be there and see what transpired prior to your check-raise. in this situation, you need a little more than you're indicating to make the check-raise, but worm i think you know this, and i think you felt that you were leading. they can fool you sometimes. if you don't improve or don't pick up a stronger than usual indication that you're leading, fold the river. you went for the win when the getting was good, on the turn. and you did it perfectly. if they call through all that worm, you're beat.