View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 11:37 PM

Default Re: 30-60 canterbury...gettin frisky

a bit confused, first you say that the game was tougher than usual, and then your combative approach to that type of game is to overplay no pair versus two preflop raisers with a board that has to look as harmless as is humanly possible?... and you were up 3 dimes in the game in an hour?... It seems to me you were trying with all you had to find a way to win the hand, which can be good, unfortunately, this time I think you may be pushing a little too hard asking for one guy to lay down his pair and another to not have a pair, seems like a lot to ask for... furthermore you are going to have to invest 120 dollars into a pot that has 440 in it currently... sure seems like the frequency of the situation working out perfectly for you, as it needs to, is less than the 27% the pot is giving you... I understand as well as anyone how to play a rush, but if you're going to play like that you may as well dark bet the turn for effect, lol...
Merely an opinion of an overaggressiveazzhole...good luck to all unless I'm on your left