View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 06:45 PM

Default Re: Not the beat, but the chatter....

P.S. I left about a half-hour later after I made a big raise behind three limpers with KK, was called by UTG, pushed at a 5-6-7 flop with two spades, and he called me with 74s and hit an 8 for his straight. And what did the chirper say to that? "Good call. It was suited."

I am the chirper you are talking about. Surprised? So was I when I read the lies you are writing about me.

It is true I commented what I consider a very bad call from your side. You tried to explain the Logic(?) behind such call and I answered something like thanks for making me laugh. You replied YW and that was the end of the story.
I never commented when you lost all your stack against 74. Why should I do such a thing?
But I can see that you look less like a moron if you add a lie to your story and try to make me look like the bad guy that picked on poor little Cris.

The truth is that once again, you try to create this image of you being a good player, but I can see that most of the posters in this forum see you for what you really are. A mediocre poker player with a big ego and a sick urge of apearing to be one of the leading experts of this community. Something you not only aren't even close to, but will most certainly never be. You are nothing but a fish. That I could see immediately. Now I also know you are a liar.

Please don't bother finding more fairy tales. I dare you to post a hand history to prove that I am not telling the truth.

I hope everybody will now see the horrible person you are.

Snow

PS. I can in fact prove what a big fish you are. Next time you play, notice how fast the waiting list for the table you are playing at grows. That is a sure sign that a monster fish is at the table!