View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 01:19 AM

Default Re: $40-$80 3 handed

Hey Dante,

I just about never post in this forum because I'm not qualified for 6-max advice. But 3-handed, now 3-handed I love! Almost as much as 4-handed!

In Hand 1, sometimes I toss this PF, but the times I play it, I play it exactly like you did most of the time. There are other lines, but yours was fine.

In Hand 2, the trickier and tighter my opponent, the more apt I am to just check through on the river. If he won't call with A-high or a pair of deuces, then I don't bet. If he's tricky enough and can read well enough to check the river with trips, then I don't like betting so much.

My play in Hand 3 depends a lot on what my opponent showed in Hand 2. If he would semi-bluff bet and 3-bet the turn with nothing but a flush draw or a tiny pair and flush draw or something like that, then I would just call down. If he seems to only make these plays with made hands, then I would call the turn and fold the river unimproved. Although, I would rarely open with this hand at all against the BB you described. I need a weak-tight lineup to enter with this one, which is most of the time I choose to sit 3 or 4-handed.

GoT