View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 06:52 PM

Default Re: PokerSpot and Dutch

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yes I was $3400 to the good,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You won and still all we hear is how you lost thousands. You got all the sympathy you gonna get. The wells been dry for awhile

[ QUOTE ]
he would have made more money working at mcdonald's for
1000 hours

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you understood him, $3400 CASH MONEY. I think it's obvious that if anything, MS Sunshine owes Dutch something for the privelege of earning such a hefty amount of $.

Even if Party decided to run off with the 10k I have in my account at the moment, I'd still remember them fondly for all the money they DIDN'T steal from me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What? This is the most worthless post I've ever read. So, you are going to thank people for not stealing from you. Well, I tell you what, give me a thousand dollars and I'll keep it for awhile. I may give it back, I may not. If I do, be sure to thank me, if I don't, then no sweat, right?

***edit*** Ok, so it seems your post was a joke, if so, cool, if not, then read above.