View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 03:38 PM

Default Re: Collusion Detected - Question

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1916954993

Colluder 2 sits down and posts behind the button. Blinds call and first two players call, colluder 1 calls and player between colluders calls. Colluder 2 checks.

Flop Q 4 4
both blinds check and both ep players check. Colluder 1 bets, between calls and colluder 2 raises. Colluder 1 reraises. They are trying to move between off of the pot. Between and colluder 2 calls.

Turn Q
Colluder 1 bets between calls and colluder 2 gives up as it is clear between is committed to this pot.

River 7
Colluder 1 bets as a last ditch effort to buy this pot. Between calls.

Between J 4 Flopped trip 4's made full house
colluder 1 10 2 Nothing but a failed attempt to collude and steal a pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

This one is either not collusion or horrendously executed. Not terribly convincing.

[ QUOTE ]
hand 1916955879

colluder 1 calls utg, between calls and colluder 2 calls, the button and both blinds call.

Flop 9 9 5
Both blinds check, colluder 1 bets, between folds and colluder 2 raises. All fold to leave the colluders heads up.

Turn 10
1 checks 2 bets and 1 calls

River A
1 bets 2 raises 1 calls
colluder 2 catches an ace on the river to make Aces. He reraised colluder 1 with nothing. Colluder 1 mucks but could not beat aces. He bet acting like he had trip nines on the flop, colluder 2 raised acting like he also had trip nines. They were successful at running all of the other players out of the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I checked, it wasn't that unusual for a paired board flop to get raised by a player not having trips.

[ QUOTE ]
hand 1916956520

utg calls, colluder 1 calls, between folds, colluder 2 calls, I call with A J , button calls along with both blinds.

Flop A K 9
utg bets, colluder 1 calls, colluder 2 calls, I raise, button calls, blinds fold, both colluders call.

Turn 7
Check to me and I bet, button folds, utg calls along with both colluders.

River 2
Check to colluder 2 and he bets, I call, utg folds, colluder 1 (check)raises, colluder 2 reraises, I fold. Colluder 1 folds. Colluder 1 checkraises and folds for one more bet with $367 in the pot. He was not bluff checkraising with a bettor and me calling. He may have been bluffing if he bet out.

[/ QUOTE ]

This one is really pretty suspect. I would email support. I'm typically more concerned by situations where suspected colluders trap opponents for extra bets when one holds a strong hand than by players who seem to be trying to "run people off of pots" early in hands. But jamming the river on a big pot and then folding for an extra bet is pretty sketchy.

scrub