View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 03:46 PM

Default Re: Guess Who\'s Back !!!!

thanks stage.

also, i want to add a couple of things, and i will go into them further with the people mentioned when i can type better.

mike h., hong brought me a book for my collection. i am temporarily in atlanta, but she knew it belonged near me. i have not handled it, but saw it a couple of weeks ago. i cherish it, and would like for oyu to please thank the author and tell him it means alot alot alot. tell him i will write a proper thank you soon.

lori, jek, cup, simon, i apologize for ghost, and thank you all for your reactions and questions in the PM's, because it got me typing. he knows i associate all the good in 2+2 with the many relationships i found here. your messages with him were meant to intice, not encite. i also appreciate your continued discretion. jek, poo is younger, PMc is older. i was on the phone with ghost playing that message game. P-Mc was born in 57 (thus his email addy). i don't know when poo was born, but i remember hearing he was not a child like you guys. please say hello to both for me.

simon diamond, i specifically orchestrated the kisses for sian, i did not mean to be creepy.

bbill, jasonHE, myrtle, rusty, k-dog, rollaJ, havana, snowturd etc. who have always been my friend and have welcomed me back, a big thanks.

DP, i'll lock up that 9 seat, you earned it, and are a wonderful person.

i'm sure i forgot to say some things, but give me time. i will send you all an email soon and privately answer any questions you have. i've restored pokergrannymae@aol.com

any of you, or anyone is welcome to email me, just have paitence with me.

finally, i LOVE you hong and jonathan. pushing me back to the zoo is the best therapy so far.

sorry if that sounded like an award show speech, but i can't yet have made these all different posts or emails.

thanks to everyone at 2+2 for welcoming me back. it is certain members here that assured this, so don't blame ME.