Thread: 30-60 AA hand
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 02:11 AM

Default Re: 30-60 AA hand

This is some tough lover, Focker.

Oh. I got it. If you 3-bet then you get 75% of that last bet (or whatever your equity is when you are ahead) and the 4th bet only goes in when you are beat -- and that is versus that 3rd bet going in on the river with you either a loser or a winner, but 75% (or whatever) you a winner.

Yeah. You're horribly confused. I mean horribly. That's me talking tough to shake you out of it, not trying to be offensive. You've either underthought or overthought this, but you've gone astray! One of the many reasons you 3-bet is because she'll 4-bet a worse hand. But in any case, many second best hands and miscellaneous misses will pay off the river, or even give up multiple bets, so don't worry your pretty head about that.

JJ is impossible and 33, 44, 99 seem a bit unlikely too unless the maniac went against type preflop and flop. J9?, a maniac check called top pair on the flop? Piffle. Meanwhile there are a zillion draws and this is a maniac.

If you are afraid of a big draw and a maniac on a rush getting there, well... it's okay, don't let the other boys tease you.