View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 07:33 PM

Default Re: Players\' Poll for the Freeroll Tourney.

[ QUOTE ]
1. Yes and No. Yes, I've written a number of e-mails today. No, I haven't received a response, yet.

2. I would assume that there is no reason to make it a serious money game and have only 34 in the replay unless they were brought back to their respective chip positions. Otherwise, it would seem reasonable to me to go again with the whole fun Team thing, from scratch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike, I agree and disagree with that. I realize that this tourney is/was for fun and it always should be. So, if it were decided to totally replay it, I really wouldn't complain.

However, on the other hand, I was one of the Final 34 and I feel that it should be played out with only those left after the break. In fact, if it could be played out with the exactly same stack size and blind amount when the tourney went to break, then that would be fairest.

The 50 or so that busted out have gotten their refund back, hell that's better than where they were when things went haywire.

The other 34 of us played hard and deserve a basically 1 in 3.5 shot at getting in the money as compared to the 1 in 8.5 shot that we started the tourney with.

Additionally, I'm tired of those SS bozos running their yaps about this and that and how they would have won and blah blah blah, we (the Zoo) had our best tourney players remaining (Lori, Havana, Stunner).

BigEndian can can flap his yap about not being scared or whatever, but his but would be toast if he went to a Final Table with these three individuals. (OK, that was trash talk, not meant to be taken seriously).

As I said, whatever's decided is fine, it is all for fun. Hell just give me the Bellagio comp and I'll be done with it (I'm easy).