Thread: online tourneys
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 05:56 PM

Default How is this possible

OK...same scenario..diff tourney.

Just transferred to a new table.doing well early. 9600 with blinds at 80/160. so first hand new table.I am delt pocket A's.second pos. fist pos is the same guy that cracked my A's in my last post with 12600.(seems like deja vu all over again) he comes out with 10K bet into me (setting me all in again) the rest of the table folds.

Now before I went all in I thought to myself that there is no way that he is going to do it again...he shows 88.Hand plays out....he ends up with 4 8's...WTF!

now thinking back,I have been knocked of at least 10 tourneys on the same site when I was holding pocket A's....and (as far as i can remember) I get bet into to set me all in each time.

At this point should I just fold em when I get em...cuz this is getting stupid now.

Also how does anyone know that all cards are indeed random is there someone that actually makes sure that these sites are not selectively chosing who continues(I'm being paranoid now) .Yes i'm new...but same guy, same scenario,fist hand all in loss....(just seems a little odd to me)

Have started accts on ultimate bet and pokerstars, but am hesitant to make a deposit due to lack of trust not knowing how the legitamacy of the sites are checked.....any help would be helpfull.

The site I have been playing is Absolute Poker in case you wanted to know.