View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 05:12 AM

Default Re: new to internet. what does this mean?

hi vehn
yea, i get the gist of what you're saying there. sounds like a gang of corporate criminals in technocloak locked onto hole card knowledge and card distribution. i visited the internet forum here and as expected its littered with belly-ups. a gathering storm of victims and culling experts is beginning to churn, and finally it's being generally accepted that it's one of the most flagrant scams ever.

as the internet poker virus spreads and the poker anti-bodies try and find purchase for a different method of attack, it will be interesting to see who wins. i have some of the kids at the internet site here watching the cull in all its gory detail as the noose tightens around the scamsters. the problem vehn is that even after a cull, a remnant of these ilk remain and seems (plural?) to survive, whether through semantics, the cloak afforded through internet technology, or by some other means, they seem to survive a goodly cull and reinfest all over again. the consensus vehn is suggestive of a more drastic remedy if poker is to survive. if we become a nation of home-bound, the survivors will still want their fix of daily poker. if you and i sat back in our homes and did nothing when eventually the dreaded words are once again heard, 'well, what about internet poker then?', these scullywags will pick up nodes and scurry back to the scene. perhaps the bits and pieces of their poker hardware can then somehow be reassembled into some transmittable form. it may be black and white or in some way not quite what it is today, or maybe vehn they can restore the charade into reasonable graphics with a little color. and now maybe grandma can have her poker again, but once again grandmas card may reinvigorate the mutation process into full-blow 'dealer pushes pot over to losing hand' again.

not grammatically correct here vehn, but you get the point.

can these scullywags survive the tightening culling noose and reemerge into the virulent form of pokerosis the behind the scene networkers are tightening against today? not grammitically correct vehn, but you get the point. is this the beginning of black pokerosis death for live games too? and work around the semantics and grammer a little here vehn. focus instead on the pokerosis spreading world-wide by way of crook and computer tech. what say ye? do we burn?