View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 03:42 AM

Default NETeller say...

I also had this problem, SamJack. Since I wasn't aware of this thread at the time, I wrote to UB support and they referred me to NETeller. Here is UB support's e-mail to me:

Hello,

NETeller has switched to a new version. Starting Feb. 5th you will be able to deposit using your local currency (Canadian dollars, Pounds Sterling, Euros and so on) and when you transfer to us, you will have the money automatically converted to US Dollars. The new specs from members REQUIRE this information. This is a NETeller's policy, not ours, you can contact them at support@neteller.com in order to verify the situation. Now, NETeller has in their specs that the player must enter the last four digits of their bank account number. Again it is their policy and not ours. As far as the balances, this is a code received from NETeller . You will need to contact NETeller to see why they are sending us a code that you do not have the funds available. Please let us knwo if you have further questions. Thank you.

[NAME & POSITION SUPPLlED]

Here is NETeller's response:

Hi Andrew,

'Theres has been a misunderstanding between both parties and we are resolving the problem with Ultimate Bet as we speak...'

I think UB must have completely got the wrong end of the stick!

Anyhow, many thanks to Tachyon for his '0000' work around!

Andrew