Thread: online tourneys
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 01:15 AM

Default Re: online tourneys

Thanks.The games seem to be a bit on the wild side(as far as what is being played)but they settle down once the retards go away.I am pretty new to this and most of my losses are just bad judgment on my part due to lack of experience.but the hand I was referring to went down like this:

NLHE multi table free roll. blinds are 80/160. 9 players per table

I had just got transferred to a new table with about 7200.(3rd overall on the table)

I am in LP next to the button.I am dealt AsAd. Preflop: 2 limpers then I bet 200.Blinds fold.First limper calls..second limper in LM raises to set me allin.(he had me covered by bout 4G).I think about it for a second.Then call.I knew my A's were better and he had to be trying to scare me.he shows 72 off. Hand plays out and he ends up with trip 7's.

Maybe I should have limped in myself? new table,new players, I wanted to control the action not be controlled by it. What do you think?

Also will look into other sites for action.Havent played with real $ yet just started playing about a month ago and just got through TOP.(my 4th book)but reading some of the posts...cash games play more like they should(or so I think)