View Single Post
Old 01-31-2004, 04:23 PM

Default Re: What % of Zooers are POS scumbags?

I voted for make an attempt to keep the money. Basically, I just wouldn't call party or neteller and leave it in there. After enough time passed (a couple months) I'd take it out and play dumb if it ever came back to me.

You can call me a POS scumbag if you want, but I'd bet my entire bankroll that anyone who calls me that has stolen stuff too. DLing an MP3 is theft, taping the WSOP with out the express written consent of ESPN, guess what? yup, theft.

In a black and white world, there is no difference between robbing a bank and DLing an MP33. We don't live in a black and white world, and its up to each person to live by their own moral code. I didn't sign a contact to live by societys rules, I just have to accept the concequenes if I choose to break them. But I have that privellage, and as long as I am comfortable with myself and stay true to what I believe, I could care less what anyone thinks.

In college I worked for a week as a Telemarketer (talk about a crappy job), I finally got tired of it and walked out. I went back and picked up my pay check. 2 weeks later I got a check from them in the mail for $400 for 40 hours of work I never did. I cashed that badboy and felt good about doing it. One time I was using the drive through ATM at the bank, the guy in front of me drives off and when I pull up the machine spits out $100 and his reciept. Immediately I parked and went into the bank and gave the money to the teller and told her what happened. The thought never even crossed my mind to keep that money.
Technically speaking there would be no difference in each scenerio if I kept the money in both of them, both cases would be considered stealing. Morally to me there was a big difference. Its up to each person to decide where that line is. It's only when you cross your own moral boundries that you start to spiral downward