View Single Post
Old 01-25-2004, 08:42 AM

Default Re: Serious question about ESP (I don\'t mean psychic or anything silly)

Nobody said anything about *entire personality*. Arrogance is not hard to spot. Personally, I find humour, self-deprecation, and wit to *lighten the mood*, rather than 1-line put-downs, but there you go....

Physics eh? Well there is plenty of that in this thread, but the only contribution you have made appears to have been...

"if you really believed in ESP then you wouldn't ALWAYS wait.. you would only wait when you got "the signal"

Which is not only a rather feeble put-down, it is also nonsense: believing in ESP is not the same as having ESP... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I have made one or two posts in this thread with a little physics mixed in. If you genuinely have an interest in physics then your comments, would in fact, be very welcome, as a different viewpoint may help to clarify what are somewhat abstract concepts. My knowledge on the matter is certainly incomplete, as will be my interpretation of it.