View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 11:03 PM

Default Re: Cyndie, How stupid can you be? Spamming jek?!

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The five short notes above are the ones I responded to. Which one were you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why the hell does it matter?

I had this problem with the prop (who still hasn't been paid) who complained about NoD.

Cyndie gave me a list of three props who had complained (Which tallied in part to my list of four that I knew about) and asked me which one needed paying.

When I decided that it was important that all props, semi-props, beta-props or half-ass-props who had actually bothered to complain might possibly want paying, she refused to proceed on the grounds I wouldn't drop my source in the cack.

It is a simple diversionary tactic, and it doesn't 'matter' as such, but it does give her a nice diversion while the rest of the people she screws over still await putting food on the table.

She happily continues with her BS, unaware of the misery she causes in other people's homes.

Having to put a new rack on the table every 500 or so hands when you have played 3 million is a costly affair, and making other people's lives a living nightmare is not important so long as when she shouts 'chips' the chip boy comes over.

(I believe the chip boy has to sign an agreement that no tips are required before he is allowed to serve her.)

Lori